Monday, June 29, 2009

Did you miss me?

Or did you even know I was gone?
I was gone for a while. My ISP was sold to another company. The other company was not nice. I will put that nicely. What I really want to do is take an out in the paper to tell people just how horrible they were. Anyways now I have a new ISP and they are great. So I am back.

I have so many things to blog about I don't know where to start. Which story should be first?
  1. The friend who was going through receipts and saw her husband bought condoms and gum. That's it only thing on the receipt. She told him he could of bought some other things to hide the condoms. He said well the guy in line in front of me bought condoms and doughnuts. I guess that makes it all ok.
  2. About the fact that baseball and softball season makes me gain weight.
  3. Why I have a green swimming pool.
  4. My daughter has a video clip she wants to send to America's Funniest Home Videos. I want to send it to the City Manager. It shows her swinging and the swing breaks.
  5. How I wish I had an alligator story. Someone probably has that story who will not even blog about it. I need the good alligator story. I want to be able to say One night I was driving down the highway and saw an alligator. Some people have all the luck.
  6. That my cousin is crazy.
  7. I know there are more but that is all I can remember right now.

2 comments:

Karen of TX said...

I missed you! Glad you're back online!

Kat said...

Of course I missed you!