Sunday, March 23, 2008

New Job Title

I have a new job title…….

I became a plastic surgeon today. We have a new puppy. He has a thing for Barbie. He likes to use Barbie as a chew toy.

This morning he stole a Barbie and before we could catch him barbie lost her head. My sweet little girl was crying. It was her favorite Barbie.

I was trying to repair Barbie. My assistant a.k.a. my daughter told me there is a pink thing in her head and you have to get that out and it snaps in here. I guess she has done this before.

I am trying to get the pink thing out and my assistant is watching. So I suggest she finish cleaning her room. No mommy I want to watch the plastic surgery.

I let her watch the plastic surgery. After all how could I refuse? She just gave me a job title I never dreamed I would have.

I knew moms had many titles, I just never knew it would some day include plastic surgeon.

No comments: