Monday, March 17, 2008

Trading in my old car.

Buying a car is always an experience. We bought a new one this past weekend. We were trading in my old car. Here is a conversation we had.

DH : Where is the second key and remote to your car? (let me add when did cars you ride in on the highway start having remotes? I thought remotes went to toys.)

Me: They were run over.

DH : You ran over your keys?

Me: No some one else ran over them.

DH: Why did someone run over your keys?

Me: Probably because they were in the road.

DH: Why were your keys in the road.

Me: They must of fallen off the bumper of my truck.

DH: Oh it is starting to make sense now. (rolling his eyes) How did you find them?

Me: Some guy called me and said he found them.

DH: How did he get the number, do you have our number on your keys?

Me: The lady at the library gave him our number. Before you ask my library card is on my keys.

DH: Why did I even ask where they were in the first place? (with a bit of sarcasm)

Me: Because the sales guy wanted them.

1 comment:

Beth said...

LOLOL. I can just hear you(both)!