Monday, November 3, 2008

My birthday dinner......

My birthday dinner by request…..

I never blogged about my birthday dinner and a friend asked me to. Several friends took me out to dinner for my birthday. At the table across from us I promise the couple was getting ready to clear the table. It was like watching an x-rated movie. If my kids were with me I would of nicely asked the couple to get a room. Since I was with friends we just laughed loudly about it. One of the moms at our table kept pulling up her shirt flashing everyone. I can’t believe no one else noticed. Oh yeah she was nursing a baby. It just sounds funnier to say she was flashing everyone. When I was in high school I had a friend who flashed people her boobs all the time. One time I was driving and this guy was riding his bike down the road. My friend rolled down the window, leaned out and flashed the guy. He rode right off the road. It was so funny. I guess our days of flashing people and skinny dipping are over. Now we just laugh at the people around us and make up wild stories about them. I guess when I am closer to 5o than 40 my parties... oh yeah I am going to Australia then so I will have wild party. By then 50 will be the new 20.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I wish I could have been there!