Friday, January 25, 2008

Do you think I am funny??????

I filled out one of those silly email question forms. Things about me. Sometimes I feel them out with real answers and other times with crazy answers. Once I sent one meant to go to one friend to everyone in my address book. OK this would be great if I had put real answers. I of course had all these outrageous answers. One was that I had 10 tattoos. I have none. I had some other funny answers. I meant to send it to a friend as a joke.


Earlier this week I sent out another one of these emails. I put real answers even though some of them were funny. For places I have been I put different Texas Beaches. Others put different states and countries.

Ok on to the point of this post. One of the girls who sent it back with her answers had an answer that causes great concern for me. One of the questions said what really annoys you about people? One of her answers was "PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE FUNNY AND AREN'T"

Oh my gosh was she talking about ME !!!! Could she be talking about me? No not me I am funny. Really I am. I know I am. People tell me I am funny all the time.

So today I tell a couple of friends about this. Their response is they break out into laughter. Not a little laugh. A laugh out loud laugh. I tell them no really I am serious. They assure me I am funny. But I am still worried. Maybe she doesn't get my sense of humor.

So next time I see her I am going to try to not say anything funny. Not one funny thing.

I have some friends I can just look at and start laughing and no it's not because they are funny looking. It's because I look at them and remember just how loud they screamed when I walked in their house from the garage with a rattlesnake skin and say look what I found in your garage.

Really I am funny...........

2 comments:

Kat said...

You *are* funny! You are laugh out loud, pee in your pants funny!
Kat

Melissa Nelson said...

Ok, well, Kat said it better than I was going to. Yes, you are funny!