Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Box Tops

We have been collecting box tops for a service project. The problem is I am becoming obsessed with box tops. I should of seen the signs. My first clue should of been when I bought baby wipes to go in a baby shower gift. On the outside of the package was two bonus box tops. I kept thinking is it wrong to take those? I did buy them. Would the person getting the gift think who stole my box tops?
I just could not decide if it was right or not. So I left the box tops on the baby wipes.
A few weeks later we are buying toilet paper. You have to buy cottonelle because you get box tops. The kids found a bonus pack so we can get an extra box top. Now they have my obsession with boxtops.
Later that week someone brought snacks to girl scouts and guess what was on the box? You guessed it more box tops. I asked the leader can I have the boxtops?
People are going to start hiding their boxes from me. Maybe I should start carrying scissors so I can cut out the box tops people are going to throw away.

No comments: