Saturday, April 19, 2008

I have readers....

I have 4 loyal readers and I thank you. Actually I have 5 but one didn't leave a comment. I know he is out there though because he has mentioned my posts before.

So to my 5 loyal readers thank you.

Melissa was correct it isn't so much that people are reading as it is I have no idea who is reading.

Gina, I had forgotten all about the napkin that looked like toilet paper. I laughed so hard when I read your comment, I am laughing now. That was the funniest day ever.

OK for funny stories... this is a good short one.

I was helping a friend move and we were a bit delirious from being so busy all day.

We were both going up the stairs at the same time. About half way up she decided to pretend to race me. She said something like ready, set, go and started to run up the stairs. I
started to run, then the idea came. I was going to run up the stairs and at the last minute leap for the top stair and yell I WON !! But the thought of doing that was to funny so I fell down on the stairs laughing and could not stop laughing. She turned and said I was kidding. I said I know I was going to leap for the top stair and yell I won. But when I thought how funny it was I just stopped and laughed.

This was so funny we both sat on the stairs laughing, thankful we were the only ones there to witness our silliness.

1 comment:

Kat said...

All I have to say that I was prepared for your last minute leap and still would have beat you up the stairs. LOL!

Good times for sure!