Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Covering the gray......

A friend convinced me I should let her color my gray. We went to Sally Beauty Supply to buy the needed supplies. The YOUNG girl who was helping us said I wouldn't use that,when I colored my grandmothers hair...... I told her she could go in the back we didn't need her help. The other young girl thought that was to funny. So they both helped us find what we needed. I told the first girl I was just joking. I don't remember what all was said but it was a very funny time.

We get home and begin the process. The time applying the color was fairly fast. The fun started when we begin to rinse out the color in the sink. Here is the conversation.

kat: Scoot forward a little bit.
I stand up on my tiptoes
kat: Not on your tiptoes
me: I can't scoot forward my boobs are stuck on the ledge of the sink.
by standing on my tiptoes I was able to scoot forward then not stand on my tiptoes
me: You are getting my shirt wet.
kat: it's not your shirt, it's mine
me: my bra is soaked
kat: well you moved forward and I shot the water down your shirt. But your hair looks so good really.

We were laughing and screaming so hard the kids thought there was another rat in the garage.

3 comments:

Kat said...

It was a fun night and your hair looks awesome! I love the sensored version of the story. I believe I said, "scoot forward dumbass" and "shut up it is my shirt". LOL!

Good times for sure!

Closer to 40 everyday !!! said...

There were quite a few things said that I didn't include in the blog version. It was a fun night. I can't wait to do it again. Who's hair is next??? Heather?? Karen??? Kim????

Cindy M said...

Doesn't quite go as smoothly as the commercials does it?
Some day the young girl from Sally's will be looking at the "What colors gray" section!