Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The names I call people...

I call people names all the time. I often have friends who have the same name. I know I could call them by their first and last name, but why when I can make up something better.
Here are a few people I have had in my life. I have changed the names.

The other Renee (our neighbor at one time)
Fun Renee
Nashville Renee
Bingo Mary
Across the Street Mary
Crazy Diane
Everyone loves Raymond Diane
Swinging Jane
Incredibles/Lake Jane
Niece Jane

K. was telling me I should blog about Incredibles Jane. Asking if she knew she was Incredibles Jane. I said no I call her Lake Jane. We were lol and suddenly she stops and looks at me and says what do you call me. I told her she didn't have another name only her real name.

So how did Incredibles Jane get her name? The first time K. met Jane, Jane was talking about how she would not let her kids watch The Incredibles because the woman cartoon character had a low cut outfit. K. had on a tight low cut shirt. A few days later K. asked me if Jane said anything about her low cut shirt. I told her no, but Incredibles Jane had her name that day.

No comments: