Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Sunroof ......

I have nothing to write about. Nothing. OK I guess I can write about my sunroof.

I opened my sunroof and it decided to not close. I went to three places before I found a place that deals with open sunroofs. I won’t tell you how much it cost to close my sunroof. I will tell you that my husband actually asked me why was the sunroof open. I told him I wanted to see if it was raining. Actually I opened it because my daughter wanted to see a balloon that was floating away. Saying I wanted to see if it was raining sounded like a better answer though. Since then I have been thinking of reasons we open the sunroof.

1. To see if it’s raining. (Sorry this is my favorite now)
2. To see the balloon floating away.
3. To see the stars.
4. To watch the airplanes flying over us.
5. To see the bottom of the railroad tracks we are driving under.
6. For Vitamin D let the sun shine in.
7. So when we sing the people in the cars next to us can hear.
8. So I can wave at people at lights
9. To add body to my hair, nothing like a little wind to pump up your hair.
10. To enjoy the beautiful day.

Why do you open your sunroof? Why do they even put sunroofs in automobiles?

1 comment:

Beth said...

I LOVED to open up the sun roof on my Honda! Who wants to be stuck in a car? It made me feel free.........fresh air! You go girl..open it up!