Thursday, February 14, 2008

Never Pluck Your Eyebrows while...

You should never pluck your eyebrows while you are on the phone. How do I know this? Because thats what I did. When I got off the phone I realized I over plucked. I really over plucked. I think what should I do?

Then comes the next bad plan. I will cut my hair so I can have bangs to cover the eyebrows. Sounds good right?????

Ok it was going good until I was about half way done with the hair cut and the kids come in yelling the UPS man is here.

So I go outside with my over plucked eyebrows and my half cut hair and try to act like everything is ok. I kept thinking maybe I should explain all of this to him. Then I thought no I already made two mistakes let's leave it at that.

Then to top things off my dog tried to get in the truck and leave with him.

None of this would of happened if I never had to move to the country. If I still lived in the City, I could still have my eyebrows waxed. Yet another reason to move back to the City.

I will not soon forget this Valentines Day : )

1 comment:

Kat said...

You should post a picture of your missing brows and your new haircut!