Saturday, March 14, 2009

I need a new vacuum......

If your daughter tells you she needs the shop vac to vacuum her room, believe her.

Today my daughter was cleaning her room. She came in the kitchen and asked for the shop vac. I asked what for. She said to vacuum her room. I told her you don't vacuum your room with the shop vac, use the regular vacuum. She said OK, but I really think I should use the shop vac.

Later I go to vacuum my room and the vacuum is not working. I look inside and the hose is full of HAY. That's right HAY. I ask dd why is the vacuum full of hay. She says the rabbit knocked the hay over and the hay was in her carpet. I am not sure how the hay got out of the cage and at this point it doesn't matter. This is a tiny sweet little rabbit. I can not imagine it could of made that big of a mess.

I told dd the vacuum isn't working because of the hay. She said I told you I needed the shop vac. When will I ever learn to listen or ask more questions. I have been wanting a new vacuum. Maybe this is a good thing.

No comments: