Friday, March 20, 2009

Watch out Barbie, Legos be on alert.......

Barbie you best keep your little boots and high heels put up. Legos make sure you are not left laying on the floor. I have a new best friend. I have a new vacuum. I love my new vacuum. I am wondering how I have lived my life with out this sweet little vacuum. I love this vacuum so much that I threw my old vacuum in the dumpster. I decided I didn't want to dig the hay out of the vacuum. I didn't have to spend any money on my new vacuum. My new vacuum is the shop vac. Who knew how wonderful shop vacs were? All these years the shop vac has been outside. I thought shop vacs were for shops not houses.

I needed to vacuum out around the air conditioner and the hose on my vacuum was not working. I decided to use the shop vac. It worked great. Then I went around the kitchen and vacuumed under the stove and refrigerator. Here is the best thing about the shop vac..... you can vacuum up barbies boots and legos with out messing up the vacuum. I LOVE IT!!!

We only have carpet in two rooms, so now I need to figure out how to vacuum the carpet with this thing. If I don't figure out how to vacuum the carpet I will have to buy a new vacuum. I didn't think about vacuuming the two rooms with carpet when I threw the old vacuum in the trash. Sometimes my excitment gets in the way of clear thinking.

1 comment:

Melissa Nelson said...

Check out the attachments at Home Depot!