Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Why my back hurts......

The other morning I woke up and my back was hurting. It got worse as the day went on. I kept wondering what did I do. Why does my back hurt. I could not think of anything I had done recently. In the back of my mind I did wonder if I picked a bag of feed up wrong or something.

My past did come to mind. I thought maybe it is from when I had the collision with the drunk driver when I was 17. A drunk slid through a red light and crashed into my car. Then asked me why I was calling the police. I said "HELLO!!! Look at my car!!!!" I spent a year in physical therapy for my back. Fun !! Fun !!! Not!!

Or maybe it was when I was 15. I was with a couple of friends and the one driving was going to where her boyfriend was working or at a friends. I don't remember the details. What I do remember is her seeing him and stopping the car and jumping out to go yell at him. What she forgot to do was put the car in park first. The other person in the front seat had no idea what was happening. I yelled at her to put the car in park her response was "what?" So I dove over the back seat and tried to put the car in park. The thing is believe it or not even though I am short my feet were still in the back seat. Seems you need your foot on the brake to change gears. So we crashed into the building.

Maybe it was all the times my friend made me climb through the little sliding back window of his little truck. He was always locking his keys in his truck. Lucky for him I could climb through that little window.

Maybe it was the million other things I did when I was younger.......

No comments: