Thursday, August 21, 2008

Do you read your emails before you send them?????

Do you read your emails before you send them???

My dh often ask me do you read your emails before you send them? Heck no, I am too busy for that. Well after today I may reconsider that advice. I emailed an old friend about a different old friend. I said I had not heard from this friend in years and would really like to know how she was doing. The friend I emailed is not someone I ever talk to now. Haven’t seen him in more years than I can count. So imagine my surprise when he emailed back and said you might want to check your spelling. Excuse me, your correcting MY spelling. We all know I NEVER make spelling mistakes. I know spell check is my friend when I remember to use it, which is not often. Everyone who gets regular emails from me knows I am a horrible speller. This person does not know that. So why is he correcting my spelling. I read the rest of the email.

You may want to check your spelling or do you really want to WHO she is doing?

I started laughing so hard I was crying. I had switched the words HOW and WHO. Hey they have all the same letters. So maybe I will start reading my emails before I hit the send button.

No comments: