Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I don't know what I was thinking.......

I don't know what I was thinking when I stuck the $50.00 bill in my steering wheel. I probably wasn't thinking.
I was sitting at a drive thru window and folded the bill. Something about it made me wonder if I could slide it inside this little thing in the steering wheel. It worked !Next thought was wonder if it could go all the way to the other side. Suddenly it buzzed. It sounded like a bug zapper. I quickly pulled it out and said I won't do that again.Dh said what did you do?
I started laughing and each time I tried to tell him I laughed harder. Of course this is when the girl comes to the window for my money. I hand it to her with tears in my eyes. I can't stop laughing. By now the kids are laughing, why I have no idea. Probably because I am laughing so hard I am crying and the girl at the window is staring at me like I have lost my mind. DH is staring at me like he knows I have lost my mind.He ask again what did you do and why did it sound like a bug zapper. I told him I put the $50 in my steering wheel and when I did it buzzed like a bug zapper. I quickly pulled it out because I thought the air bag was about to go off on me.

I am not sure why I did it and glad nothing bad happened. I need to remember to think before I do things. I need to ask myself what might happen if I do this. Really do I want to call a tow truck and have to tell them my airbag went off because I stuck a $50 in the steering wheel?

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Oh, that would have been so hilarious if your airbag went off as you were laughing in front of the drive-thru window!!