Tuesday, August 12, 2008

How to keep cool

A few weeks ago it was really hot, and I discovered something really cool. I turned the air on high turned the vent just right and raised my elbow with my hand on the steering wheel. Guess what happens. I can make the air go up my sleeve around my back and back out the other sleeve. Of course you have to have everything just right for this to happen. I asked the kids if they wanted to see if they could feel the air coming out the other sleeve., they did.
Don't worry I wasn't driving when I was doing this we were stopped at a convenience store. Dh came out and said what are you doing?????? I told him and asked if he wanted to feel the air coming out my sleeve and he declined. It really is cool.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I just don't think dh appreciates you as much as I do! I think your amazing sleeve trick is awesome!