Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Amazing Kids

I hear all the time how great my kids are. Sure this makes a mom feel proud then you have days like today. At the local Chinese restaurant there is a young man and woman who are from China. They are really nice to the kids. A few months ago they taught them how to eat with chopsticks. The kids are really good at it now.
Today the kids returned the favor. The kids showed them how to make a paper snake with the wrapper from the straw. How to put water from your straw on to the snake and make it grow.
Yep! That's my amazing kids. I don't think they will get a spot on Oprah anytime soon. At least they didn't show them how to tear the end of the wrapper and blow through the straw so the wrapper goes flying. Last time DD did that to her Aunt her darling Aunt ducked and the wrapper landed in a woman's hair sitting behind us.

No comments: