Friday, February 20, 2009

Girls and their phones.........

My phone was beeping that I had a text message. Imagine my surprise when I didn't know who it was from. I read the message out loud "Hi ! It's M." and blah blah blah. I suddenly have my answer when DD says oh that's my friend. I look at her "WHAT?"

It seems she has been giving out my number and telling her friends to text her at my number. You guys know how old she is. What is going to happen when she is teen? Or even a tween. I think I will understand how parents get $1,000 text bills.

I don't want to think about it. I am not feeling well. At least my son isn't as into texting as she is. I thought when I told her she could text her older sister, she knew it was just her sister she was suppose to text. Not the whole world.

No comments: